November 27, 2014
REVENUE MARKETING is where we need to be.
Chief Strategy Officer of +The Pedowitz Group , +Debbie Qaqish shows her passion for education, for revenue marketing in this fast paced, 30 minute discussion. She is the author of, "Rise of the Revenue Marketer, " available on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Rise-Revenue-Marketer-Debbie-Qaqish/dp/1610054075
A snippet from the show:
"Because the universities have been so slow to teach these critically important skills, we are seeing companies that are developing their own revenue marketing curriculum. They cannot find the skills. Kids are not coming out of graduate and undergraduate programs with the right skills."
Some of the points covered include:
1. The rise Revenue Marketer….tell us more. What does this mean for marketers today? How did the industry react to the new term, Revenue Marketer?
2. The Pedowitz Group works with some of the biggest brands out there- how has the state of marketing changed for B2B in the last few years? Are there different challenges for SMB and Enterprise orgs?
3. What does a day in the life of the CRO of TPG look like?
4. What do marketers need to change today to think like a Revenue Marketer tomorrow?
5. Where do most marketing organizations fall short reaching their revenue goals?
6. TPG has grown into a fairly large organization over the past few years. What’s the secret to building a great marketing organization? Do you hire for skills? Passion? What makes a team successful?
7. TPG clients have been recognized for excellence with both Eloqua Markie and Marketo Revvie awards. What defines excellence in marketing?
8. What’s the best way to become a better marketer today? What advice can you share?
9. Let’s talk about data. Leadspace provides social demand generation solutions –helping to provide real-time lead data for organizations. How important is accurate data for marketing?
10. Where does data fit in the Revenue Marketer concept?
Debbie Qaqish is the chief strategy officer and a principal partner at The Pedowitz Group and is responsible for developing and managing client relationships.
She is a nationally recognized speaker, thoughtleader and innovator in the demand generation field, with more than 30 years of experience applying strategy, technology and process to help B2B companies drive revenue growth. Debbie was voted #10 in #SLMA 's 50 Most Influential in Sales Lead Management in 2011. She has also been nominated in 2014.
Connect with Debbie Qaqish:
Connect with The Pedowitz Group: