October 8, 2014
Join Steve Gershik in this lively discussion with Tony Zambito about buyer personas and behavior.
Some of the points they will cover include:
- Buyers are overwhelmed with content and desire experiences.
- The Awareness, Consideration, Decision, Retention and Support labels.
- What does the term "buyer persona" really mean?
- What is the difference between buyer profiling and buyer personas?
- Can you truly predict WHEN your buyers are going to buy from you?
- and so much more.
About Tony Zambito:
Tony is the founder and today’s leading global authority on buyer personas and buyer insights research. In 2001, Tony established the first-ever buyer persona development methodology designed specifically for B2B Marketing and Sales. This innovation has helped leading companies gain a deeper understanding of their buyers resulting in improved business, marketing, content, and sales strategies. Over the past dozen years, Tony has conducted over a thousand buyer interviews and has helped today’s leading Fortune 100 companies acquire deep buyer insights. Tony is a prolific blogger, communicating on trends in changing buyer behaviors.